Vinpocetine is primarily used as a cerebral vasodilator, a neural-antioxidant and for its memory enhancing properties
It improves bloodflow directly to the brain without affecting any other organs of the body, which is ideal as you don't want increased blood pressure when seeking a mental performance boost. Vinpocetine also aids in the removal of toxins and free-radicals in the cerebral cortex.
Research suggests that vinpocetine demonstrates the following properties:
• Improves Circulation in the Brain
• Enhances Memory
• Removes Toxins and Free-Radicals
• Increases Bloodflow to/from the Brain
• Heightens Awareness
• Increases ATP production in the Brain
Some research has suggested that vinpocetine can also improve night vision, prevent or relieve symptoms of glaucoma, improve cardiovascular function and potentially be effective in bladder control for people with weak bladders.
Our vinpocetine is tested at 99.9% purity and is also the most natural form of vinpocetine available, branded Vinponature.
It contains 95% vinpocetine, while the other 5% is made up of related compounds found in the vinca minor (periwinle plant from which vinpocetine is extracted) which work to improve vinpocetines' effects.
Each bottle contains 10g, which equates to 1000 doses.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 10mg per dose up to 4 times per day, with a meal consisting of healthy fats to optimise absorption. Assess and adjust personal dosages based on recorded daily experience. Do not exceed 40mg within a 24 hour period.
Due to the small dose of Vinpocetine, please note that you will require an electronic scale for accurate measurement, or the powder will need to be diluted in a ratio of 1mg:100mg in order to be used effectively and safely.
Warning: DO NOT use if pregnant, breastfeeding or under the age of 18. Consult with a medical practitioner before taking this nutritional supplement, if you have or suspect a medical condition or are taking any medications or dietary supplements. If you experience any adverse reactions from taking this product, discontinue use immediately and contact a healthcare practitioner. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.